No Business Networking this month!
Downtown Arts District
6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Aloft Orlando Downtown 500 S. Orange Ave.
Featuring the artwork of Lillian Verkins.
Canvs 101 S. Garland Ave. #108
Takeover presents “The Aviary,” featuring artwork by Sarah Jane Rozman.
CityArts Factory 29 S. Orange Ave.
- The Keira & Scarlett Kiene Community Gallery: Mel’s Bad Girls’ Club Sensory Overload – Now in it’s 11 year, anything goes as long as you’re a female artist.
- Gallery 29: “The Void is the ultimate mystic doorway; it allows you to disappear into non‑existence against the backdrop of eternity.” – Alec Essfic
- Magic Gallery: Special preview of Downtown Arts District/CityArts Factory’s exhibition at AQUA Art Miami Fair 2017. This exhibit features artwork from selected and honorable mention artists.
- Star Gallery: Del Cain works feature paint thrown and dropped onto large-scale canvases. Del provides a look into beautiful art in acrylic and oil of a Pollock persuasion.
- Young Artist Gallery: Showcasing several emerging artists between ages 15-21. This month’s exhibit will feature works smaller than 15 x 15 inches.
- Redefine: Chevauchement Urbain – An urban art take on overlaying imagery and context through illustration, paper collage, décollage, and graffiti. Featuring Matt Siren, New York; Snipt, Las Vegas; and co-owner of Redefine Gallery, Peter Van Flores.
- O Gallery: “O” Gallery features resident artists Vickie Wilson, Donna Dowless, Dlynn Roll, Roberto Gonzalez, Pamela Loudon, Ronda Richley, Bernie Martin, Jaime Parra and Doug Powell.
The Falcon Bar & Gallery 819 E. Washington St.
David Lynch Tribute Art Show – Come celebrate this amazing director, screenwriter, producer, painter, musician, and photographer thru the eyes of local emerging artists! “Life is very, very confusing, and so films should be allowed to be, too.” ~ David Lynch
Gallery at Avalon Island 39 S. Magnolia Ave.
Roadsides and Skylines- Living in Florida is something different for all of us. This show is an indirect look at that experience. Some of the work in the show is overt, some subtle. The artists are Jenn Allen, Maureen Hudas, DeVan Jimenez, Derek Demeter, Spanky Hudas, Crystal Floyd and Wayne Grant.
Gallery Eola 818 East Washington St.
Synesthetes’ Breakfast- featuring artwork by Adam Lavigne, Anna Cruz, Bad Snacks, Spacey Daisy, and Hello Happy Plants.
Grand Bohemian Gallery 325 S. Orange Ave.
Featuring Peterson Guerrier for a 2-night event: “Mythology of Self,” Live painting for 3rd Thursday in the Lobby 6pm-9pm. Wine reception Friday 21st, 6-9pm.
Bauhaus 27 E. Pine St.
Art Haus Drogue. Opens at 6 p.m.
Orange County Public Library 101 E. Central Blvd
Featuring “Pulse One Year Later- What Has Changed?” An exhibition of almost 100 new pieces of artwork exploring how our community has changed in the year since the Pulse tragedy.
Florida Fruit Crate Labels: In the late 1930s, Florida’s 417 packing houses shipped more than 30 million crates of fruit each year. In order to compete against as many as 2,500 brands, packing houses used eye-catching crate labels to make their products stand out. Florida crate labels are now widely recognized for their historic and aesthetic value. The labels on display are reproduced from the Orange County Regional History Center’s permanent collection.
Terrace Gallery/City Hall 400 S. Orange Avenue
The 14th Annual City Artworks Exhibition, JUNE 19 – AUGUST 25: The City of Orlando Public Art Program, with funding and support from the National Arts Program, is pleased to present the 14th annual City ArtWorks Exhibition featuring artwork created by City of Orlando employees and their families.
Vinyl Arts Bar 75 E. Colonial Drive
Showcasing Open Art Studio every 3rd Thursday. We open our doors to local artists to bring their art supplies and paint and create live for everyone to see.