Downtown Orlando Partnership Lion’s Pride Orlando 123 W Church Street
Join the Downtown Orlando Partnership and local business professionals for this monthly networking event! TIME: 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. PRICE: $FREE/Members, $10/Non-members *Admission includes networking and a drink ticket.
Downtown Arts District
6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Aloft Orlando Downtown 500 S. Orange Ave.
Featuring the artwork of Lillian Verkins.
Canvs 101 S. Garland Ave. #108
“Transparent” featuring Jonathan Stemberger, curated by Alexandria Trsek.
CityArts Factory 29 S. Orange Ave.
- The Keira & Scarlett Kiene Community Gallery: Boarded Up 6 The Art of Skateboarding Is Back! Artists from all over local, non locals, out of state and more. Will be on display showing the diversity of Art in this exhibit.
- Gallery 29: Boarded Up 6 The Art of Skateboarding Is Back! Artists from all over local, non locals, out of state and more. Will be on display showing the diversity of Art in this exhibit.
- Magic Gallery: Fan art from all sorts of television shows. If it was on television it has fan art.
- Star Gallery: Art Right MEOW is CityArts Factory’s 1st ever all domestic cat art show! We’ve searched for the best cat art Orlando artists have to offer. MEEEeeeeooow!
- Young Artist Gallery: Mix it Up – Everything mixed media.
- Redefine: Liquid Sunshine features street art familiars from the Bar Area of California. Curated by the popular and well traveled Nite Owl, the group of West Coast usually suspects features Maska, Ham, Musk, Sidy, and Downtimer. With style influenced by graffiti and illustration they take on high level personas which will flow into the Sunshine State with vibrant Pop Colors. Together, they will create an installation that is gritty and reminiscent of the Oakland, California street art scene.
- O Gallery: “O” Gallery features resident artists Vickie Wilson, Donna Dowless, Dlynn Roll, Roberto Gonzalez, Pamela Loudon, Ronda Richley, Bernie Martin, Jaime Parra and Doug Powell.
The Falcon Bar & Gallery 819 E. Washington St.
Featuring – Pin-up Art & Photography- 20+ artists share in a celebration of pin-up art and style.
Gallery at Avalon Island 39 S. Magnolia Ave.
The fourth annual Best of DTO Photo Contest gallery opening at the Gallery at Avalon Island on August 17, 2017. The gallery exhibit will display Downtown Orlando through the creative eyes of our photographers according to this year’s contest categories: Live, Work, Play, Lake Eola Park, and Best of DTO.
Gallery Eola 818 East Washington St.
Synesthetes’ Breakfast- featuring artwork by Adam Lavigne, Anna Cruz, Bad Snacks, Spacey Daisy, and Hello Happy Plants
Grand Bohemian Gallery 325 S. Orange Ave.
Featuring Matthew Maher, an Orlando based artist who primarily works in the realm of metal sculpting by utilizing various welding techniques and heating methods. Found objects, raw metals, and various other materials combine to create intriguing works of art that are oddly familiar with a touch of weird. Opening Reception August 18, 6:00 – 9:00 pm.
Bauhaus 27 E. Pine St.
Art Haus Drogue. Opens at 6 p.m.
Orange County Public Library 101 E. Central Blvd
- Neon Genre: A Visual Historical Fiction by Alison LaMons (On display through September 2017) Through the use of pencil and bright watercolors, local artist Alison LaMons creates original art that she refers to as fictional neon nostalgia. Her distinct style and unique artistic approach has earned significant recognition at art festivals and museums throughout the Southeast. For more information on Alison Lamons, visit alisonstudios.com.
- The Art of Jessica Earley: Artist Jessica Earley hardly requires an introduction. As a prominent figure in the Orlando arts community, her work has been seen in galleries all across the city, and featured in the Orlando Weekly. Examples of her work can be seen on the first floor of the Orlando Public Library through August.
Terrace Gallery/City Hall 400 S. Orange Avenue
The 14th Annual City Artworks Exhibition, JUNE 19 – AUGUST 25: The City of Orlando Public Art Program, with funding and support from the National Arts Program, is pleased to present the 14th annual City ArtWorks Exhibition featuring artwork created by City of Orlando employees and their families.
Vinyl Arts Bar 75 E. Colonial Drive
Showcasing Open Art Studio every 3rd Thursday. We open our doors to local artists to bring their art supplies and paint and create live for everyone to see.