Downtown Orlando Partnership Crowne Plaza Downtown Orlando 304 W Colonial Dr 5:30 – 7:00 pm, Join the Downtown Orlando Partnership and local professionals for this monthly business networking event! PRICE: $FREE/Members, $10/Non-members (Event includes networking and two drink tickets)
Downtown Arts District
6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Art31 Open lot on the Northwest corner of Orange Ave and Pine St
Downtown Arts District welcomes Art31: The Talking Room by C.R. Barnett to the 3rd Thursday Gallery Hop. Visitors are invited to step inside this immersive light and sound pop-up exhibition to watch four shadowy enigmas interact with one another. They can attempt to converse with the sculpted creatures.
Aloft Orlando Downtown 500 S Orange Ave.
Featuring mixed media art from Italian artist Consuelo Bellini.
Canvs 101 S. Garland Ave, #108
Featuring “Torn,” The art of Dominic DaSylva.
CityArts Factory 29 S Orange Ave
- The Keira & Scarlett Kiene Community Gallery: Art Meets Medicine- An inspirational exhibit showcasing the beauty of medicine expressed through the healing power of art.
- Gallery 29: Featuring Emergence the art of 22 emerging artists in Gallery 29 and Star Gallery.
- Magic Gallery: H2Show – Environmental/Eco-Friendly (Unique vegetation and wildlife, Biologic or geologic aspects, Florida surface waters, etc.) and Florida Themes.
- Young Artists Gallery: A Memory Wingding: Nostalgia and Ephemera in UCF Undergraduate Fine Art. This exhibition features the paintings, photography, and sculpture of eight artists from UCF’s undergraduate BFA program. The show includes works by Gabe Cortese, Emile Mausner, Samantha McCoy, Jordan Pascal, Christopher Rivera, Andrew Snow, Sheherazade Thenard, and Lila Villalobos who all share the theme of the aesthetics of remembrance in psychologically charged spaces.
- O Gallery: “O” Gallery features resident artists Vickie Wilson, Donna Dowless, Dlynn Roll, Roberto Gonzalez, Pamela Loudon, Ronda Richley, Bernie Martin, Nestor Charneco, Mercedes Charneco and Doug Powell.
- Redefine: Two man collaboration art show with @tony_philippou & @montymontgomery @redefinearts #redefinegallery #orlando #art #thirdthursday #montymontgomeryart #tonyphilippouart.!
The Falcon Bar & Gallery 819 E Washington St
Showcasing local artists.
Gallery at Avalon Island 39 S Magnolia Ave
UCF Celebrates the Arts, in conjunction with the Downtown Arts District 3rd Thursday, presents “Without Borders.” This exhibit features painting, video, sound, sculpture, photography, and performance art by artists from diverse cultural and ideological backgrounds. This show explores themes of identity, perception, feminism, and gender roles. Featured artists include Chealsea Anagnoson, Miloš Ajdinović, Yson Lorane Dickerson, Forrest DeBlois, Juliet R DiIenno, Matthew Dunn, Mark Gerstein, Ryan Michael Gleason, Jared Justice, Nick Kalema, Lana Lasher, Theresa Lucey, Rama Masri Zada, Diane Parks, Marlenys Rojas Reid, Tim Reid, Christopher Santos, Michael Smart, Ericka Sobrack, Mauro Wieser, Sean VanZyl.
Grand Bohemian Gallery 325 S Orange Ave
Featuring mixed media artist Greg Byrd as he unleashes his newest collection of Angels & Muses. Byrd’s unique pop expression style has been recognized and collected worldwide.
Bauhaus 27 E Pine St
Art Haus Drogue. Opens at 6 p.m.
Orange County Public Library 101 East Central Blvd
On display are pieces from finalists of the annual Celebrating the Genius of Women in the Arts competition. Featuring work by Denisse Berlingeri, Mel Kistner, Mila Belle, Shosh Cohen, Vicki Jones, Francine Levy, Michelle Irizarry, Patricia Lentine, and Wendy Swanson.
Terrace Gallery/City Hall 400 S. Orange Ave
Inspired by John Steinbeck’s Pulitzer Prize-winning novel, The Grapes of Wrath (1939), In the Eyes of the Hungry: Florida’s Changing Landscape examines Florida’s demographic, geographic, and ecological shifts over the last century.
Vinyl Arts Bar 75 E. Colonial Dr
Open Art Studio every 3rd Thursday. We open our doors to local artists to bring their art supplies and paint and create live for everyone to see