Downtown Orlando Partnership Business Networking WithumSmith+Brown, PC 200 S. Orange Ave. Suite 1200
Join the Downtown Orlando Partnership and local business professionals for this monthly networking event! COST: $FREE/Members, $25/Non-members*
*Event includes networking and two drink tickets!*
Don’t forget to join us at the official Gallery Hop after party at Wall St. Plaza!
Aloft Orlando Downtown 500 S. Orange Ave.
Solo exhibition by JBon, a blending of paint and glass
CityArts Factory 29 S. Orange Ave.
- The Keira & Scarlett Kiene Community Gallery: Dia de Los Muertos & Monster Factory, an exhibition featuring artwork inspired by Halloween and Day of the Dead.
- Gallery 29: Dia de Los Muertos & Monster Factory, an exhibition featuring artwork inspired by Halloween and Day of the Dead.
- Magic Gallery: Dia de Los Muertos & Monster Factory, an exhibition featuring artwork inspired by Halloween and Day of the Dead.
- Star Gallery: Our Story, presented by El Jimador. A introspective in the history and production of tequila by el Jimador.
- Young Artists Gallery presented by Orlando Magic: Strange Art Show
- Redefine Gallery: Solo exhibition by Bayo
- O Gallery: features resident artists Vickie Wilson, Donna Dowless, Dlynn Roll, Roberto Gonzalez, Pamela Loudon, Bernie Martin, Jaime Parra, and Doug Powell.
Downtown Arts Collective Photography Studio 643 Lexington Ave.
HALSI, Vickie Wilson, and Miami clothing designer Scraps from America.
The Falcon Bar & Gallery 819 E. Washington St.
Art that symbolizes Native Florida. Artists include: Brian Demeter, Chad Pollpeter, Christian Stanley, Holly Tharp, James Hand, Jed Johnson, Krystal Osborne, and Mark Malta.
Gallery Eola 818 E. Washington St.
People and Color by Paul Columbus
Gamespace 421 E. Robinson St.
Third Thursdays with The Mercury Collective. Creative Production includes: Music, Film, Fine Art, and Creative Conversation.
Grand Bohemian Gallery 325 S. Orange Ave.
The art of PJ Sveda
Orange County Public Library 101 E. Central Blvd.
- Horror by Design October 1, 2018 – October 31, 2018 Celebrate the spooky season by visiting this exhibit of classic horror movie posters. Brought to you from the collections of staff members Brian Haynes and Casey Hayden.
- The Art of Elizabeth Allen-Cannon October 1, 2018 – November 30, 2018 Elizabeth Allen-Cannon is an artist working primarily in painting and collage.
- The Art of Stan Madray October 1, 2018 – November 30, 2018 Stan Madray is an Orlando based self-taught artist specializing in abstract expressionism through acrylics, oils, mixed media and other elements.
Orange County Regional History Center 65 E. Central Blvd.
This 3rd Thursday at the History Center features the latest Smithsonian exhibition, “Genome: Unlocking Life’s Code.” The exhibit examines the complexities of the genome—the genetic or hereditary material of a living organism—through cutting-edge displays, animation, and fascinating reallife stories that reveal the links between generations and how our histories begin long before we are born. In addition, contribute to the “Ribbons of Love” project and participate in our Dia de Los Muertos-themed activities.
Rogers Kiene Building formerly the Gallery at Avalon Island 39 S. Magnolia Ave.
Aesthetic Proximity, featuring students in the UCF MFA program.
Terrace Gallery at Orlando City Hall 400 S. Orange Ave.
Currently undergoing renovations and will have shows again in the spring.
Vinyl Arts Bar 75 E. Colonial Dr.
Showcasing Open Art Studio every 3rd Thursday. We open our doors to local artists to bring their art supplies and paint and create “live” for everyone to see.