Downtown Orlando Partnership
Fattmerchant 100 S. Orange Ave.
Join the Downtown Orlando Partnership and local professionals for this monthly business networking event 5:30 – 7:00 pm! Price: FREE for Members, $10 for Non-members. (Event includes networking and two drink tickets.)
Aloft Orlando Downtown 500 S. Orange Ave.
The artwork of Lemus
Canvs 101 S. Garland Ave., #108
“In Love ’n Color”
CityArts Factory 29 S. Orange Ave.
- The Keira & Scarlett Kiene Community Gallery: Art Meets Medicine- An inspirational exhibit showcasing the beauty of medicine expressed through the healing power of art.
- Gallery 29: Osceola School for the Arts returns with more great student artworks.
- Magic Gallery: HIP2B2 The perfect square on canvas all art is in a square format.
- Star Gallery: A Local Perspective: Black History Month
- Young Artist Gallery: Proximity New and Old. A look at the Young Artists work then and now.
- Redefine Gallery: Reconfiguration – Human figure referenced artwork by Peterson & Parker.
- O Gallery: “O” Gallery features resident artists Vickie Wilson, Donna Dowless, Dlynn Roll, Roberto Gonzalez, Pamela Loudon, Bernie Martin, Jaime Parra and Doug Powell.
Gallery at Avalon Island 39 S. Magnolia Ave.
Zine Survey: This show will feature the work of visual artists, photographers, and writers who share a common identity as zine makers, while exploring the relationship between those works-in-print and the prospect of gallery walls.
Orange County Regional History Center 65 E. Central Blvd.
- Celebrating Black History by presenting stories and artifacts about African American men
and women who have created a lasting impact on Central Florida’s community.
- Things Come Apart – A visual investigation of Design and Engineering
- Visit the NEW 3rd Thursday Art Market at Heritage Square in front of the museum.
Grand Bohemian Gallery 325 S. Orange Ave.
The time for love is here again. The 14th annual Heart & Soul exhibition featuring
Orlando’s Ambassador of Love and award-winning artist Donna Dowless.
Orange County Public Library 101 E. Central Blvd.
- Lake Apopka Wildlife Drive exhibition features a collection of photographs displaying some of the resident bird, alligator, cat, turtle and snake species that call Lake Apopka home.
- More Than a Memory exhibit features photographs that explore life in Orlando before the rise of tourism in the 1970s, examining the pivotal people, places and events during that time.
- Join us to find out the winners of Orange County Library System’s annual Youth Art Show. All artists are students grades 6-12. Winners will be announced on Thursday, February 15, at 6:30 p.m.
The Falcon Bar & Gallery 819 E. Washington St.
Star Crossed – A Celestial Art Show: Thwarted love, ruling stars, doomed from the start.
Curated by Morgan Wilson of Lux Nova Studio. Artist reception Saturday 2.10.18 from 9pm-11pm.
Gallery Eola 818 E. Washington St.
“In Love N Color” featuring works by local artists Paul Columbus & Jennifer Friedland!
Terrace Gallery / City Hall 400 S. Orange Ave.
Is currently undergoing renovations and will have shows again in the spring.
PaintMix Art Studio 817 E. Washington St.
Vinyl Arts Bar 75 E. Colonial Dr.
Showcasing Open Art Studio every 3rd Thursday. We open our doors to local artists to bring their art supplies and paint and create “live” for everyone to see.