Downtown Orlando Partnership Business Networking
UCF Center for Emerging Media 500 W Livingston St.
Join the Downtown Orlando Partnership and local business professionals for this monthly networking event! COST: $FREE/Members, $25/Non-members* RSVP:
*Event includes networking and two drink tickets!*
Aloft Orlando Downtown 500 S. Orange Ave.
Solo exhibition by JBon, a blending of paint and glass
CityArts Factory 39 S. Magnolia Ave.
- Signature Gallery (Downstairs): H2Show, an exhibition featuring 18 artists and their perspectives of Florida’s natural heritage. The exhibit also features rain barrels OUC – The Reliable One’s Watercolor Project with Orange County Public Schools.
- Signature Gallery (Upstairs): Art Meets Medicine, an exhibition featuring more than 100 art pieces created by Central Florida cancer patients and their families at the Cancer Support Community at Orlando Health.
- Redefine Art Gallery: Attachment Hunger, featuring Scott MacDonald and Sean Hartman
- Young Artists Gallery: All New Art, curated by Jean Claude Rasch
- Spotlight Gallery: Vibes of the Universe, a solo exhibition by Vickie Wilson
Downtown Arts Collective Photography Studio 643 Lexington Ave.
John Alamo is a Haitian American abstract artist living and working in Orlando. His artwork centers on a mixture of Vodun magic and his own dream world.
The Falcon Bar & Gallery 819 E. Washington
The X-Files Art Exhibit is inspired by the classic television sci-fi drama where two F.B.I. Agents, Fox Mulder the believer and Dana Scully the skeptic, investigated the strange and unexplained, while hidden forces worked to impede their efforts.
Grand Eola 818 East Washington St.
Showcasing local artists
Grand Bohemian Gallery 325 S. Orange Ave.
Alejandro Ruiz AKA Revel. Born in Miami, Florida of Cuban parents, Revel is a speed painter who paints remarkable art on canvases upside down…live. Live Painting is Friday March 22, at 7:00 PM and 8:00 PM
Orange County Library System (FL) 101 East Central Blvd.
Celebrating the Genius of Women: On Display March 9 – April 23
Life is 3D – On Display Until March 31, 2019
Orange County Regional History Center 65 E. Central Blvd.
This 3rd Thursday at the History Center features a special display all about antique cooking in Central Florida. Explore original recipes for pioneer food from a variety of cultures that influenced Central Florida’s culinary landscape.
Orlando Game Space 420 East Robinson St.
Mood the Party. ART + GAMES + MUSIC + WINE
Terrace Gallery at Orlando City Hall 400 S. Orange Ave.
Art of the Airport Tower from the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum. Photography and curation by Carolyn Russo.
Vinyl Arts Bar 75 E. Colonial Dr.
Showcasing Open Art Studio every 3rd Thursday. We open our doors to local artists to bring their art supplies and paint and create “live” for everyone to see.