Downtown Orlando Partnership Dean Mead Law Firm 420 S. Orange Ave. # 700
Join the Downtown Orlando Partnership and local business professionals for this monthly networking event; TIME: 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. PRICE: $FREE/Members, $10/Non-members *Admission includes networking and a drink ticket.
Aloft Orlando Downtown 500 S. Orange Ave.
Featuring the artwork of Lemus.
Canvs 101 S. Garland Ave., #108
“Survival Dolls” featuring Bernadette Conte.
CityArts Factory 29 S. Orange Ave.
- The Keira & Scarlett Kiene Community Gallery: Artists Registry Members Juried Exhibit.
- Gallery 29: The 4th Annual Immersed Aquatic Art Show features aquatic-themed art (paintings, sculpture, metalwork) and live aquarium displays by industry leaders.
- Magic Gallery: The Legendary artist RV showcases his Post-Apocalyptic art.
- Star Gallery: Debbie and Brian Miller present His and Hers art.
- Young Artist Gallery: Presents “Color,” art that uses bright and vibrant color.
- Redefine Gallery: “Maybe Later,” featuring the art of Mikey McGrath.
- O Gallery: “O” Gallery features resident artists Vickie Wilson, Donna Dowless, Dlynn Roll, Roberto Gonzalez, Pamela Loudon, Ronda Richley, Bernie Martin, Jaime Parra and Doug Powell.
The Falcon Bar & Gallery 819 E. Washington St.
Featuring Art derived from the unnatural graphic transformation, degeneration or destruction of the physical body. Artists include: Brian Phillips, Brandon Geurts, Christian Slade, Kim Saltzer, Nick Nelson, Nilly Sweetie, Banky (Vanessa Farano) …and more!
Gallery at Avalon Island 39 S. Magnolia Ave.
Featuring the art of Edson Campos and Kathleen Brodeur.
Gallery Eola 818 E. Washington St.
“Strange Grls: a Psych Cat exhibition” on the 16th from 7-10pm, with live poetry readings by the artist Justin Mitchell going on throughout the night. Strange Grls is composed of four talented artists who make art that expresses deep emotions and questions what exactly it means to be “human”, often leaving the viewer with feelings of discord and melancholy.
Grand Bohemian Gallery 325 S. Orange Ave.
French “Colorist-Expressionists” Jean Claude Roy’s 2017 Tour comes to the Grand Bohemian Gallery.
Bauhaus 27 E. Pine St.
Art Haus Drogue. Opens at 6 p.m.
Orange County Public Library 101 E. Central Blvd.
- The Lines That Join Us is a collection of portraits by photographer Carrie Moran that tells the stories of people who have chosen to get tattoos in response to the Pulse tragedy. Each portrait is accompanied by a brief narrative, and will introduce viewers to one of the many who have decided to honor the 49 and greater LGBTQ+ community in this way.
- Ancestral Voices Artists Virginia Arakelian and Pilar Vargas, being of Armenian and Colombian heritage respectively, create vibrant works that evoke their individual cultural ancestries. Through the use of bright colors and vibrant settings, their art is meant to reflect the rich stories and higher emotions we experience throughout our lives.
Terrace Gallery/City Hall 400 S. Orange Ave.
Best of DTO Photo Contest – The Downtown Development Board, in partnership with the Downtown Arts District, hosted the fourth annual Best of DTO Photo Contest from May to August 2017. Photographers of all ages, both professional and amateur, were encouraged to capture the uniqueness of Downtown Orlando in five categories: Live, Work, Play, Lake Eola Park, and Best of DTO
PaintMix Art Studio 817 E. Washington St.
Vinyl Arts Bar 75 E. Colonial Dr.
Showcasing Open Art Studio every 3rd Thursday. We open our doors to local artists to bring their art supplies and paint and create “live” for everyone to see.