Downtown Orlando Partnership Business Networking Business Networking Fairwinds 135 W Central Blvd
TIME: 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. COST: $FREE/Members, $25/Non-members * Event includes networking and two drink tickets
Don’t forget to join us at the official Gallery Hop after party at Wall St. Plaza!
Aloft Orlando Downtown 500 S.Orange Ave.
The artwork of Lemus
CityArts Factory 29 S. Orange Ave.
- The Keira & Scarlett Kiene Community Gallery: My Orlando – An Artists view of Orlando. Art that shows different views and perspectives of Orlando.
- Gallery 29: The Art of Mad Fab – Art made by the creative folks at Mad Creative Fabrication. Includes hanging art, metal art, wood art, too many genres to list.
- Magic Gallery: The Art of Mad Fab – Art made by the creative folks at Mad Creative Fabrication. Includes hanging art, metal art, wood art, too many genres to list.
- Star Gallery: Focused Sophistication: A woman’s journey into life, love, Orlando, and smoking the occasional cigar. A solo exhibition by Candace Tadd
- Young Artists Gallery: Mix it up II – Showcasing each artists particular style.
- Redefine Art Gallery: Chris Robots Will Kill & Kano
- “O” Gallery: features resident artists Vickie Wilson, Donna Dowless, Dlynn Roll, Roberto Gonzalez, Pamela Loudon, Bernie Martin, Jaime Parra, and Doug Powell.
Downtown Arts Collective Photography Studio 643 Lexington Ave.
Short days under the sun, Long nights filled with noise. A curated group exhibition.
The Falcon 819 E Washington St.
Solo exhibition by Plinio Pinto
Gallery Eola 818 East Washington St.
Screwballs: a solo show featuring work by local artist Stan Madray
Gamespace 421 East Robinson Orlando 32801
Innovation, the intersection of Art and Technology. Vibes by: MOOD The Party and King Carlow. Visual Art by: John Alamo. Featuring a community discussion between members of the Art Community and the Game Developer Community.
Grand Bohemian Gallery 325 S Orange Ave.
Entropy – featuring Peterson Guerrier
Orange County Library System (FL) 101 East Central Blvd.
Inspirations From Land and Skies- The Art of Lillian Verkins
Orange County Regional History Center 65 E Central Blvd.
History museums don’t have many opportunities to showcase the art in their collections. This month for Third Thursday at the Orange County Regional History Center, enjoy At Random, featuring quirky and eclectic pieces from our collection that are sure to speak for themselves!
Rogers Kiene Building formerly the Gallery at Avalon Island 39 S Magnolia Ave.
Prequel to Pixel: Celebrating the Legacy of Fine Artists in Orlando Advertising
Terrace Gallery at Orlando City Hall 400 S Orange Ave.
Currently undergoing renovations and will have shows again in the spring.
Vinyl Arts Bar 75 E. Colonial Dr.
Showcasing Open Art Studio every 3rd Thursday. We open our doors to local artists to bring their art supplies and paint and create “live” for everyone to see.